I think it’s safe to say we entered the event planner’s hidden vault with this find. Just a week ago, we uncovered two savvy apps for event planners. Then, PerfectTablePlan’s Andy Brice shared a splendidly simple, smart, and cost-effective way to create event seating plans with us.
PerfectTablePlan Sample Wedding Layout:
Here’s our "Top 5 List" of PerfectTablePlan's highlights:
1) Import guests from spreadsheet and personalize with ease (meal preferences, status, age, and other helpful seating 411)
2) Detailed seating proximity preferences come in quite handy when you have two guests who need to be seated together - or those two who should be as far away from each other as possible. Using PerfectTablePlan’s nifty Jolly Roger icon (you know, that pirate skull with crossed bones image?) tells the software Uncle Joe and Uncle Bobby need to be seated at opposite poles and places them in safe zones on the layout.
3) User-friendly templates for easy creation of escort or place card and organized guest lists and seating assignments within the software
4) Budget-friendly cost puts it within reach of most bridal budgets (runs under $30 for the one-time software download for Mac or PC)
5) Free email support (They've been quite the responsive team)!
Through the software, we noticed how literally hours of seating layouts can be shaved off and seating layout and formatting headaches evaded. We look forward to seeing what other updates the pros at PerfectTablePlan come up with. If you’d like a sweet, limited-time deal on the download of the Home Edition of the software, follow this exclusive GetWedforLess.com link for your copy: http://www.perfecttableplan.com/html/purchase_with_coupon.html?coupon=GetWedForLess.
FYI: The 25% discount for our readers is good until October 20, 2013.
Until next time… Happy planning!