Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries on their wedding day - two-and-a-half months before the divorce. (Photo credit: Albert Michael, startraksphoto.com).
1) You'd rather spend a "cool" 6-figures on your dream wedding because spending a lot of extra money helps you "keep up with the Joneses" and "Kardashians." (Ummm... never mind)
2) You like the idea of spending hundreds of hours researching vendors on your own.
3) You don't like knowing current pricing and offerings from vendors ahead of time.
4) You'd rather let your wedding be a vendor's test subject.
5) Why go the easy route? Stressing out seems fun.
6) You still believe Uncle Sam won't be able to catch you when you write off your elaborate celebration.
7) You just have tons of free time.
8) You'd rather search through 30+ pages of vendors on other websites without the info you really want or need.
9) You prefer vague, elusive content that's not easily accessible.
10) You don't like awesomeness!
OK, friends, thanks for indulging us; of course, you wanna use GetWedforLess.com and spread the word! Here's why: About Us.
Happy planning, & thanks for joining!